We inhabit the city and continually make it feel familiar, despite its transformations
These changes or developments can sometimes be so close to us that we no longer even notice them
"Inhabiting urban places and experiencing citizenship"
is an invitation to take a closer look at our day-to-day urban lives and ask what details our cities are made up of
- A Franco-Romanian project
- Producing active knowledge about cities
- Raising awareness about the problems of cities
A Franco-Romanian Partnership between a number of institutional actors and collaborators, including the Lyon II University and the Transylvania University of Brasov
Interdisciplinary collaboration between social science scholars, students, culture and city specialists, residents concerned about their living spaces
This programme was carried out with participation from various actors and institutional partners among which there are Lyon II University, Transilvania Univesity of Brasov, Peaseant Museum Bucharest.
- Changing urban areas in France and Romania
- Demolitions, memories, common problems
- Daily routes, urban and civic reactions